EMnify service offerings run on a monthly basis by default, a no-commitment contract on auto-renewal which can be canceled at any time. To put it simply, you pay for all active SIMs on your account. To find detailed information, click on the "Billing" tab to view your invoices.
In the above example, the customers pays the following:
- 2,40€ per active SIM (Amount divided by number of active SIM - 811,20/338=2,40)
- 150€ for the IPSec
They have a data-pool of 33 800 Mb (100 MB per active SIM) which they used in France and Belgium, two countries part of the "EU28" rate zone.
The final cost can be divided into:
- A monthly hosting fee per active SIM. This fee includes a certain volume of data per month in a specific zone. The data included for each SIM is shared by all active SIM and creates a data-pool. Note that we charge customers the peak number of concurrently activated SIM cards. Therefore this calculation may change within the billing period. The calculation is done with a 12 hours accuracy.
- Cost of consumption outside of the data-pool:
- In a different rate zone (in a country outside of the EU28 rate zone in the above example - e.g. Japan)
- Over-consumption: the data used is higher than the data-pool - more than 33800 MB in the above example.
- A set price for SMS MO and MT.
- Additional fees on optional services - e.g. IPsec tunnel.
- One-time fees from SIM purchases.
These can be adjusted to your project, please contact us to receive a quote.