There is no need to fill in the IMEI code of the device in the EMnify User Interface (EUI). This will be automatically filled on the Endpoints configuration section in the EUI, once the device establishes a PDP context. You just need to enable IMEI lock without any entry and the device will be locked, when the very first PDP context is established. The IMEI will be displayed in IMEISV (IMEI+ Software Version) format.
Articles in this section
- EMnify Quick Start Guide
- How to add/remove users and/or update/change your email addres?
- "Suspend SIM", "Disable endpoint", "Release SIM" and "Reset Connectivity" functions explained.
- EMnify Setup Guide
- Where can I purchase my EMnify SIMs?
- How to register and enable my SIMs?
- How to create an endpoint?
- How to create a service profile?
- How to create a tariff profile?
- How can I download a list of my endpoints?