There is no need to fill in the IMEI code of the device in the EMnify User Interface (EUI). This will be automatically filled on the Endpoints configuration section in the EUI, once the device establishes a PDP context. You just need to enable IMEI lock without any entry and the device will be locked, when the very first PDP context is established. The IMEI will be displayed in IMEISV (IMEI+ Software Version) format.
Articles in this section
- EMnify Quick Start Guide
- How can I download a list of my endpoints?
- How can I download a list of my SIM cards?
- How to upgrade your evaluation account
- Service Profile and Usage Limits
- How to get your devices online
- Why can’t I delete my service profile?
- EMnify User Guide
- "Suspend SIM", "Disable endpoint", "Release SIM" and "Reset Connectivity" functions explained.
- Webinar: Data Analysis in the EMnify Connectivity Management Platform