Yes this is possible, we can filter the traffic for you so that your devices can only connect to its intended public hosts’ IPs. Please provide our support team with the IPs you want to be white-listed, which will filter all others.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the traffic used by my devices, based on Mobile Operator?
- Choosing the right data volume per each endpoint
- Coverage Maps: EMnify's Roaming Partners
- Customer monthly usage limit
- Does EMnify support different transmission protocols?
- EMnify IoT Security
- How does 1 Kb stepping work?
- How is the cellular network selection handled?
- I cannot ping or connect to the IP address of my device, what should I do?
- I would like to filter my public internet traffic to a specific host or network, is this possible?