No. OpenVPN traffic negotiation (e.g. keepalive) between the OpenVPN client and the OpenVPN server do not contribute to your data usage.
Articles in this section
- How to setup an IPSec using EMnify CloudConnect
- How to setup a AWS Transit Gateway with EMnify CloudConnect
- What are the differences between OpenVPN and IPsec Tunnel?
- CloudConnect (IPsec and TGW) FAQ
- Why aren't my endpoint sending data via my CloudConnect (IPSec, Transit Gateway)?
- (Windows) OpenVPN issue: "All TAP-Windows adapters on this system are currently in use"
- The Breakout Connectivity for AWS Customers
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Windows
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Linux
- VPN Integration for MacOS