No. OpenVPN traffic negotiation (e.g. keepalive) between the OpenVPN client and the OpenVPN server do not contribute to your data usage.
Articles in this section
- CloudConnect integration into AWS Transit Gateway
- How to setup an IPsec using EMnify CloudConnect
- How to configure an IPsec between EMnify and Azure Virtual Network Gateway?
- CloudConnect (IPsec and TGW) FAQ
- Unable to connect to OpenVPN via Tunnelblick on MAC OS
- What are the differences between OpenVPN and IPsec Tunnel?
- Why aren't my endpoint sending data via my CloudConnect (IPSec, Transit Gateway)?
- (Windows) OpenVPN issue: "All TAP-Windows adapters on this system are currently in use"
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Windows
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Linux