No. OpenVPN traffic negotiation (e.g. keepalive) between the OpenVPN client and the OpenVPN server do not contribute to your data usage.
Articles in this section
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Windows
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Linux
- VPN Integration for MacOS
- How to setup multiple VPN connections?
- How is the EMnify OpenVPN encrypted?
- How to switch from UDP to TCP when using OpenVPN?
- What are the differences between OpenVPN and IPsec Tunnel
- Are OpenVPN traffic negotiations going to add up to my data usage?
- What OpenVPN transport protocols do you support?