We support both UDP and TCP. The UDP protocol is set as the default one, if you want TCP please contact EMnify support. Moreover, we do not support GRE as well as PPTP due to the fact that it is outdated and has many well-known security issues.
Articles in this section
- Why the changes are not applied after establishing the IPSec secured connection?
- (Windows) OpenVPN issue: "All TAP-Windows adapters on this system are currently in use"
- The Breakout Connectivity for AWS Customers
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Windows
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Linux
- VPN Integration for MacOS
- How to setup multiple VPN connections?
- Are OpenVPN traffic negotiations going to add up to my data usage?
- What OpenVPN transport protocols do you support?
- What are the differences between OpenVPN and IPsec Tunnel