We support both UDP and TCP. The UDP protocol is set as the default one, if you want TCP please contact EMnify support. Moreover, we do not support GRE as well as PPTP due to the fact that it is outdated and has many well-known security issues.
Articles in this section
- How to setup an IPsec using EMnify CloudConnect
- How to configure an IPsec between EMnify and Azure Virtual Network Gateway?
- How to setup a AWS Transit Gateway with EMnify CloudConnect
- Unable to connect to OpenVPN via Tunnelblick on MAC OS
- CloudConnect (IPsec and TGW) FAQ
- What are the differences between OpenVPN and IPsec Tunnel?
- Why aren't my endpoint sending data via my CloudConnect (IPSec, Transit Gateway)?
- (Windows) OpenVPN issue: "All TAP-Windows adapters on this system are currently in use"
- The Breakout Connectivity for AWS Customers
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Windows