A static IP address, once assigned to a device, remains the same. In contrast, a dynamic IP is assigned to a device each time the device establishes a connection to the network.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the traffic used by my devices, based on Mobile Operator?
- Choosing the right data volume per each endpoint
- Coverage Maps: EMnify's Roaming Partners
- Customer monthly usage limit
- Does EMnify support different transmission protocols?
- EMnify IoT Security
- How does 1 Kb stepping work?
- How is the cellular network selection handled?
- I cannot ping or connect to the IP address of my device, what should I do?
- I would like to filter my public internet traffic to a specific host or network, is this possible?