To view traffic information of a specific endpoint, you can access the “Endpoints” panel, select an endpoint and then go to the “Stats” tab. You can filter by date and export your data in a .csv file.
Articles in this section
- EMnify Quick Start Guide
- How can I download a list of my endpoints?
- How can I download a list of my SIM cards?
- Why can’t I delete my service profile?
- EMnify User Guide
- "Suspend SIM", "Disable endpoint", "Release SIM" and "Reset Connectivity" functions explained.
- Webinar: Data Analysis in the EMnify Connectivity Management Platform
- Webinar: introduction to the EMnify User Interface
- I am not able to sign in. What can I do?
- "Stats" tab in the EUI explained.