Service/Usage limits can be set on the service profile. To set up a limit, go to the “Service Profiles” panel, select the desired service profile and then go to the “Usage Limits” tab. Click “Add Usage Limit” and select the service and the limit you wish to set for that service.
Articles in this section
- EMnify Quick Start Guide
- How can I download a list of my endpoints?
- How can I download a list of my SIM cards?
- How to upgrade your evaluation account
- Service Profile and Usage Limits
- How to get your devices online
- Why can’t I delete my service profile?
- EMnify User Guide
- "Suspend SIM", "Disable endpoint", "Release SIM" and "Reset Connectivity" functions explained.
- Webinar: Data Analysis in the EMnify Connectivity Management Platform