Service/Usage limits can be set on the service profile. To set up a limit, go to the “Service Profiles” panel, select the desired service profile and then go to the “Usage Limits” tab. Click “Add Usage Limit” and select the service and the limit you wish to set for that service.
Articles in this section
- EMnify Quick Start Guide
- How can I download a list of my endpoints?
- How can I download a list of my SIM cards?
- EMnify Setup Guide
- "Suspend SIM", "Disable endpoint", "Release SIM" and "Reset Connectivity" functions explained.
- Webinar: Data Analysis in the EMnify Connectivity Management Platform
- Webinar: introduction to the EMnify User Interface
- I am not able to sign in. What can I do?
- How to add/remove users and/or update/change your email address?
- Where can I purchase my EMnify SIMs?