Service/Usage limits can be set on the service profile. To set up a limit, go to the “Service Profiles” panel, select the desired service profile and then go to the “Usage Limits” tab. Click “Add Usage Limit” and select the service and the limit you wish to set for that service.
Articles in this section
- EMnify Quick Start Guide
- How can I download a list of my endpoints?
- How can I download a list of my SIM cards?
- Chapter IV: MNO Setup Guide
- Chapter III: MNO Setup Guide
- Chapter II: MNO Setup Guide
- Chapter I: MNO Setup Guide
- Why can’t I delete my service profile?
- EMnify Setup Guide
- "Suspend SIM", "Disable endpoint", "Release SIM" and "Reset Connectivity" functions explained.