Service/Usage limits can be set on the service profile. To set up a limit, go to the “Service Profiles” panel, select the desired service profile and then go to the “Usage Limits” tab. Click “Add Usage Limit” and select the service and the limit you wish to set for that service.
Articles in this section
- EMnify Quick Start Guide
- How can I download a list of my endpoints?
- How can I download a list of my SIM cards?
- I am not able to sign in. What can I do?
- How to add/remove users and/or update/change your email address?
- "Suspend SIM", "Disable endpoint", "Release SIM" and "Reset Connectivity" functions explained.
- EMnify Setup Guide
- Where can I purchase my EMnify SIMs?
- How to register and enable my SIMs?
- How to create an endpoint?