Service/Usage limits can be set on the service profile. To set up a limit, go to the “Service Profiles” panel, select the desired service profile and then go to the “Usage Limits” tab. Click “Add Usage Limit” and select the service and the limit you wish to set for that service.
Articles in this section
- EMnify Quick Start Guide
- How to add/remove users and/or update/change your email addres?
- "Suspend SIM", "Disable endpoint", "Release SIM" and "Reset Connectivity" functions explained.
- EMnify Setup Guide
- Where can I purchase my EMnify SIMs?
- How to register and enable my SIMs?
- How to create an endpoint?
- How to create a service profile?
- How to create a tariff profile?
- How can I download a list of my endpoints?