To create a new service profile, please click on “Create Service Profile” within the “Service Profiles” panel. In the pop-up window, enter name and description for your profile and press “Create Service Profile”.
To configure your service profile, select it from the list. A service profile has 4 tabs:
- “Details” - provides an overview of the current selected Service profile: Name, Description, Number of endpoints using it, list of services enabled by this Service Profile (Data, USSD, SMS MO, SMS MT) and limits on these services.
- “Basic Configuration” - change the basic settings of the Service Profile: Name, Description, turn on/off 3G and 4G data connections (2G cannot be turned off) and enable/disable Data, SMS MO, SMS MT, USSD and Voice services by clicking on the relevant switches. After all the necessary changes have been made, please click on “Save” button.
- “SMS” - change the SMS-related settings of the Service profile: by clicking on the left side switch, you can enable or disable SMS exchange between endpoints, external SMS messages;
- The drop-down list on the right allow to select the method of exchanging A2P SMS (RestAPI, SMPP or Console) or disable this function.
- After all the necessary changes have been made, please click on “Save” button.
- “Service Limits” - set the limits on the usage of certain services by the endpoints that utilize this Service profile.