Yes, we support TCP, UDP, and PPP. We do not support GRE as well as PPTP due to the fact that it is outdated and has many well-known security issues.
Articles in this section
- Why I cannot PING my device when connected to Vodafone Italy
- Can I see the traffic used by my devices, based on Mobile Operator?
- Can my device go online without configuring the APN?
- Choosing the right data volume per each endpoint
- Coverage Maps: EMnify's Roaming Partners
- Customer monthly usage limit
- Does EMnify support different transmission protocols?
- EMnify IoT Security
- How does 1 Kb stepping work?
- How is the cellular network selection handled?