Yes, we support TCP, UDP, and PPP. We do not support GRE as well as PPTP due to the fact that it is outdated and has many well-known security issues.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the traffic used by my devices, based on Mobile Operator?
- Choosing the right data volume per each endpoint
- Customer monthly usage limit
- Does EMnify support different transmission protocols?
- EMnify IoT Security
- How can I blacklist / whitelist specific IP addresses?
- How does 1 Kb stepping work?
- I cannot ping or connect to the IP address of my device, what should I do?
- I would like to filter my public internet traffic to a specific host or network, is this possible?
- Information on Unstable Network