If you purchased multiple STM 32 Kits, you can provision and activate an additional embedded SIM on your existing organisation. Please follow the steps to activate it :
Step 1: Activate the Voucher
- Connect to http://www.stm32-c2c.com
- Log on your STM account. Already activated Kits can be seen
- Select “Add a new board”
- Enter the voucher
- A new board is created, select then EMNIFY to activate the embedded SIM
- Copy the BIC1 in a text file
NOTE : Please do not click on the button "go to partner service page"
Step 2: Registration and Enablement
- Log in to EUI and and click “SIMs” to access the SIM Menu.
- On the upper right click “Register SIM Batch” and insert the BIC1 saved in the text file.
- Next, you will have the option to activate the SIM, check "I want the SIM to be
Step 3: Create an endpoint
- After the SIM is activated you can choose to create endpoints by selecting “Create Endpoints”.
- If you do not choose to create endpoints now, you can do this later by selecting “Endpoints” from the top menu, then “Create endpoints” in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Input any name for your endpoint.
- There will be a default generic Service Profile and Tariff Profile you can select. These profiles will enable you to immediately use the SIM(s).
NOTE: A Service Profile is a profile where you define the services and functionality you want an
endpoint to have.
NOTE: A Tariff Profile is a profile where you define which networks or country you want your SIM
- After successfully creating an endpoint, you will receive a confirmation.
You can then go to the endpoint menu to view the endpoints you created. The SIM is now enabled and ready to be used.
Please remember to set the APN name “em” on your device to use data traffic. There is no need for a password.