Below are the errors prompting from the EMnify user interface when deleting a service profile. These errors depend on the browser used in deleting service profile from.
- Error: This profile cannot be removed (422/text/html; charset=UTF-8)
- Error: This service profile cannot be removed (422/).
- Error: This service profile cannot be removed (422/No Reason Phrase).
Prior deleting a service profile it is imperative to have a sanity check.
- Ensure that there’s no endpoint using that service profile.
- The DATA and SMS MT/MO under service selection must be disabled.
If you get the error below, simply delete the configured usage limit on that service profile and proceed to disable the DATA. Once DATA has been disabled, do not forget to hit the save button.
Following the steps above, you will now be able to delete the service profile successfully.
Alternatively, you may also utilize the API for deleting a service profile by clicking this LINK.