Sometimes, for different circumstances, the endpoints can lose connectivity or never get one in the first place. Before contacting support, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that the APN is set to em (in some devices, it needs 5 characters, so use instead em***)
- Verify that the device has Roaming enabled
- Suspend the SIM
- Disable the Endpoint
- Reset connectivity (does the previous 2 steps at the same time)
- Change the IBR (Internet Breakout Region) on the Service Profile
- Turn off and on the device completely (this will delete the PDP context)
- Create a new endpoint and use said device and SIM card there.
- Change to a different SIM card (this can discard defective plastic issues)
- Has the device worked before with a different SIM card vendor?
If none of these steps solves the problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure that you notify that these steps have already been made.