By using the EMnify cellular connectivity, you have the possibility to block your endpoints from reaching certain IP addresses. The functionality is not available from the EUI directly. To whitelist only specific IP, send an email to email@example.com with the list of IP addresses. Make sure you list all the IP addresses your device will connect to.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the traffic used by my devices, based on Mobile Operator?
- Choosing the right data volume per each endpoint
- Coverage Maps: EMnify's Roaming Partners
- Customer monthly usage limit
- Does EMnify support different transmission protocols?
- EMnify IoT Security
- How can I blacklist / whitelist specific IP addresses?
- How does 1 Kb stepping work?
- How is the cellular network selection handled?
- I cannot ping or connect to the IP address of my device, what should I do?