If the five IP /22 ranges in the EUI are all in use (info here), there´s the possibility to easily add more IP Ranges via API call in 5 easy steps:
1. Log into the EUI and follow the instructions on how to Authenticate via Swagger
2. Search for the "IP Address Space" section and initiate the below API call: GET random address spaces.
3. Once the available IP address spaces have been generated, please choose one and get the ID of it.
4. Go back to IP Address Space section and do the API call below: PUT - Assign IP addresses to an Organization
5. Enter the ID of the IP Address Space and hit execute.
Now you have just to check if the IP address has been assigned successfully to your organization.