By default, we don't block any port for OpenVPN but can do whitelisting for Port and IP upon customer request.
Articles in this section
- The Breakout Connectivity for AWS Customers
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Windows
- OpenVPN Integration Guide for Linux
- VPN Integration for MacOS
- How to setup multiple VPN connections?
- Are OpenVPN traffic negotiations going to add up to my data usage?
- What OpenVPN transport protocols do you support?
- What are the differences between OpenVPN and IPsec Tunnel
- Breakout Connectivity for Azure Customers
- Are there any limitations about port usage for OpenVPN?