For your device to establish a data connection, the following conditions must be fulfilled in order:
- The SIM has been registered on the EUI and is activated
- The SIM has been inserted into the device
- The APN on the device is set to “em” and data roaming is enabled*
- The SIM has been assigned to an endpoint
- A Service Profile that has "Data" service enabled, has been assigned to that endpoint
- A Tariff Profile that has the correct Rate Zone (the one, which includes the country the device is located) enabled, has been assigned to that endpoint
*For additional information on setting up your device, please refer to the “Device Configuration” section of the Knowledge Base.
Once this is complete, the connectivity status of your endpoint in the EUI shall go from "Offline" to "Attached" and finally to "Online".