As any connection event is logged in our system, it is possible to monitor the data traffic in any given country and VPLMN (Visited Public Land Mobile Network). This is useful to troubleshoot a specific device behavior, monitor costs according to specific geographic regions, countries and operators, and for monitoring billing of end-customers.
After logging in your EUI account:
- From the navigation menu, select "Stats" and then "Data Analytics"
- Among all the useful dashboards and reports, select "CDR Export"
- Use the “filter icon/Edit pivot” to filter your results (e.g. to filter a specific endpoint ID or a SIM ICCID)
- Most importantly in the table you can view:
- the upstream and downstream traffic volume shown per PDP session
- a timestamp, displayed per connection, for a specific country or mobile operator (MCC and MNC)
- You can export the table in .csv format by selecting the “filter icon/Download CSV” or search by selecting the “filter icon/Search”
Alternatively, you can use our API or the EMnify Data Streamer (EDS) to push endpoint usage data to any of your preferred cloud services:
- Keen IO
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Kinesis
Follow this link to learn more about the EDS configuration.