There is no need to fill in the IMEI code of the device in the EMnify User Interface (EUI). This will be automatically filled on the Endpoints configuration section in the EUI, once the device establishes a PDP context. You just need to enable IMEI lock without any entry and the device will be locked, when the very first PDP context is established. The IMEI will be displayed in IMEISV (IMEI+ Software Version) format.
Articoli in questa sezione
- EMnify - Guida rapida per il Setup
- How can I download a list of my registered SIM cards?
- Manuale di configurazione EMnify
- Dove posso comprare le SIM EMnify?
- Come registro e attivo le mie SIM?
- How to create an endpoint?
- Come creare e configurare un service profile
- Come creare un profilo tariffario
- I have changed the rate zone configuration on the tariff profile of my endpoint and my device should now be connected to a different MNO, but the endpoint still shows as connected to the old one. Why is that?
- Setting a usage limit for my endpoints