Yes this is possible, we can filter the traffic for you so that your devices can only connect to its intended public hosts’ IPs. Please provide our support team with the IPs you want to be white-listed, which will filter all others.
Articoli in questa sezione
- Can I see the traffic used by my devices, based on Mobile Operator?
- Does EMnify support different transmission protocols?
- How does 1 Kb stepping work?
- I cannot ping or connect to the IP address of my device, what should I do?
- I would like to filter my public internet traffic to a specific host or network, is this possible?
- Il mio dispositivo risulta nello stato “attached” e sta provando a stabilire una connessione dati, ma non va nello stato “online”
- My server cannot receive any data from the device?
- The endpoint status is still shown as "Offline" even after I have powered on the device (with the EMnify SIM inside)?
- What are all the necessary steps for my device to establish a data connection?
- What is a Static IP and how does it work?