A static IP address, once assigned to a device, remains the same. In contrast, a dynamic IP is assigned to a device each time the device establishes a connection to the network.
Articoli in questa sezione
- Can I see the traffic used by my devices, based on Mobile Operator?
- Does EMnify support different transmission protocols?
- How does 1 Kb stepping work?
- I cannot ping or connect to the IP address of my device, what should I do?
- I would like to filter my public internet traffic to a specific host or network, is this possible?
- Il mio dispositivo risulta nello stato “attached” e sta provando a stabilire una connessione dati, ma non va nello stato “online”
- My server cannot receive any data from the device?
- The endpoint status is still shown as "Offline" even after I have powered on the device (with the EMnify SIM inside)?
- What are all the necessary steps for my device to establish a data connection?
- What is a Static IP and how does it work?