The changes will be applied the next time the device performs a "location update". This could happen at any time depending on the device settings and behavior. In most cases, a quick way to force a location update is by rebooting the device.
Articoli in questa sezione
- EMnify - Guida rapida per il Setup
- How can I download a list of my registered SIM cards?
- Manuale di configurazione EMnify
- Dove posso comprare le SIM EMnify?
- Come registro e attivo le mie SIM?
- How to create an endpoint?
- Come creare e configurare un service profile
- Come creare un profilo tariffario
- I have changed the rate zone configuration on the tariff profile of my endpoint and my device should now be connected to a different MNO, but the endpoint still shows as connected to the old one. Why is that?
- Setting a usage limit for my endpoints