When sending SMS to your endpoints using the SMS console on the EUI, you need to input a source address. This address will be interpreted by the receiving device, as the source of the message (like a phone number). The source address needs to be a numerical value (i.e. 1234).
Articoli in questa sezione
- Devo configurare il numero di centro servizi SMS (SMSC) sul mio dispositivo?
- How to send SMS from an external mobile phone to my device?
- My device is not receiving any SMS, what should I do?
- My device is not sending any SMS – “pending for delivery” status in the EUI
- My SMS is larger than 160 characters. Is it possible to concatenate?
- SMPP Integration Guide
- What is a “Source address”?