Service/Usage limits can be set on the service profile. To set up a limit, go to the “Service Profiles” panel, select the desired service profile and then go to the “Usage Limits” tab. Click “Add Usage Limit” and select the service and the limit you wish to set for that service.
Articoli in questa sezione
- EMnify - Guida rapida per il Setup
- How can I download a list of my registered SIM cards?
- Manuale di configurazione EMnify
- Dove posso comprare le SIM EMnify?
- Come registro e attivo le mie SIM?
- How to create an endpoint?
- Come creare e configurare un service profile
- Come creare un profilo tariffario
- I have changed the rate zone configuration on the tariff profile of my endpoint and my device should now be connected to a different MNO, but the endpoint still shows as connected to the old one. Why is that?
- Setting a usage limit for my endpoints