You can change your payment method at any time on the EMnify User Interface (EUI). Follow these instructions if you wish to set up PayPal.
1. Select "Billing" from the menu bar
2. Click on the red button "Payment Details"
3. After clicking on the "Payment Details" button a window opens, where you need to:
- Enter your invoice address information
- Select "Credit Card/PayPal"
- Click on the blue "PayPal" button
4. After clicking the "PayPal" button a window opens*, where you can log in with your PayPal credentials and authorize EMnify to collect payments
*In case you face any issues where the PayPal window won’t appear or you get stuck on a “Cancel PayPal Login” screen, please disable any pop-up blocker COMPLETELY, refresh the web-page and try again.
5. Once you have authorized EMnify, you will see your account has been added, and you need to:
- Click the "Confirm Payment Method" button
- Click the "Save Settings" button
6. A confirmation window will display that your Payment Details have been updated