Teltonika RUT955 - LTE Router
The steps below are to help get started with Teltonika RUT955. The device is great for providing remote access to devices behind the router, especially for multiple customers with different access rights (like the RUT240)
- The general guide for the device is available here: RUT955 Manual - Teltonika Networks Wiki
- But to get started, I suggest the wiki page: RUT955 Setup Wizard and connecting to the GUI using the WiFi (SSID and password on the bottom of the device)
- On your very first login you will be required to change the device default password so remember this well :)
- Update to the latest firmware (use the WAN port if the SIM isn’t on / to save data)
- Sync time with browser
- Use advanced configuration mode
Under “Mobile configuration”
Change Auto APN to "off"
Custom APN = "em"
Authentication type = NONE
Pin = blank
Add credits to RMS if needed and then register the device to continue with VPN hubs as described here: Introducing RMS VPN service
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.