Please read the following article for any questions related to billing or invoicing. If you have further questions, please contact our support team.
EMnify's billing is pretty simple. The items you can be billed for are the following:
- A monthly hosting fee per active SIM. This fee includes a certain volume of data per month in a specific zone. The data included for each SIM is shared by all active SIM and creates a data-pool. Please keep in mind that we charge customers for the SIMs activated at any time during the month.
- Cost of consumption outside of the data-pool:
- In a different rate zone (for example, in case you have selected inclusive volume in Europe Basic and you deploy devices in Japan)
- Over-consumption: the data used is higher than the data-pool
- A set price for SMS MO and MT.
- Additional fees on optional services - e.g. IPsec tunnel.
- One-time fees from SIM purchases
Please keep in mind that suspended SIMs incur no monthly fees unless they were activated at some point during the month.
I will not use a SIM card any longer. Do I still have to pay monthly fees for the SIM?
No. You can suspend one or several SIM cards at any time. For example, if you suspend a SIM card the 15th of August, from September on you will pay no fees for this SIM card
You can check if a SIM card is suspended in the "Connected Devices" menu:
What if I want to use a suspended SIM card in the future? Do they expire?"
Our SIM cards do not have an expiration date. You can reenable a suspended SIM card at any time.
What happens if I activate and suspend a specific SIM card several times in one month?
You will be billed only once, regardless of the number of activations.
Where can I find the monthly invoices?
Where can I change my billing or payment details?
The details from your organization, as well as any billing related data can be changed on the user menu:
How can I reactivate a suspended account?
If your account was suspended because of payment issues, please reply to the latest email sent by our Finance department, or contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.