Please read the following article for any questions related to billing or invoicing. If you have further questions, please contact our support team.
EMnify's billing is pretty simple. The items you can be billed for are the following:
- A monthly hosting fee per active SIM. This fee includes a certain volume of data per month in a specific zone. The data included for each SIM is shared by all active SIM and creates a data-pool. Note that we charge customers the peak number of concurrently activated SIM cards. Therefore this calculation may change within the billing period. The calculation is done with a 12 hours accuracy.
- Cost of consumption outside of the data-pool:
- In a different rate zone (in a country outside of the EU28 rate zone in the above example - e.g. Japan)
- Over-consumption: the data used is higher than the data-pool - more than 33800 MB in the above example.
- A set price for SMS MO and MT.
- Additional fees on optional services - e.g. IPsec tunnel.
- One-time fees from SIM purchases
Please keep in mind that deactivated SIM cards pay no monthly fees.
I will not use a SIM card any longer. Do I still have to pay monthly fees for the SIM?
No. You can suspend one or several SIM cards at any time. For example, if you suspend a SIM card the 15th of August, from September on you will pay no fees for this SIM card
You can check if a SIM card is suspended in the "Connected Devices" menu:
What if I want to use a suspended SIM card in the future? ¿Do they expire?"
Our SIM cards do not have an expiration date. You can reenable a suspended SIM card at any time.
What happens if I activate and suspend a SIM card several times in one month?
You will be billed only once, regardless of the number of activations.
Where can I find the monthly invoices?
Where can I change my billing or payment details?
The details from your organization, as well as any billing related data can be changed on the user menu:
How can I reactivate a suspended account?
If your account was suspended because of payment issues, please reply to the latest email sent by our Finance department, or contact them directly at email@example.com.